→ 31 Aug 11 at 10 pm
cherry blossoms! if you try this i recommend doing a cluster of three dots of pink for the base of the flower, three small white dots in the middle of that, and instead of one black dot in the middle do a pink dot of a lighter pink, if you can, the same pink would work fine, just for a more realistic look.
and if you want a look that’s more watercolor-y when you apply your top coat do it lightly and drag the brush over the branches. this will pull the black and give your nails a watercolor appeal.
- socutesy reblogged this from fuckyeahanothernailblog
- in-need-of-redemption likes this
- yessicaramirez reblogged this from fuckyeahanothernailblog
- pandapandora likes this
- running-atthemouth likes this
- homosapienne likes this
- imnottobeconfused likes this
- bogeybreak likes this
- ducksandpandas57 likes this
- biteme-whore likes this
- beyoutiful--me likes this
- abrunarafaela likes this
- fuckyeahanothernailblog posted this